Photobucket

Tuesday, 26 June 2007

And a man got older

Heya there, just a lil' quickie today.

I got a second sergeant (I think my Seamanship pulled my marks waaaay up).

A new ma'am and a new E Math teacher. And they're the same person: Ms Irene Chen.

Daniel is learning how to play Fantasie Impromptu (spelling?) on the piano. And by the way, that song is harder than Flight of the Bumble Bee.

Nigel has two pet wooden monkeys now.

Like the title of this post says, Aman turned a year older today. He's fifteen now. Note that the space in Aman was intended. Happy birthday, dude. I think knowing me is enough of a gift (or curse)?

So, yeah. That's about it for today.

***
Postly riddle/quickie/fun fact/quest

Did you know that global warming is the cause of climate change, which involves global cooling? That means that global warming causes global cooling.

Save Earth! Don't smoke and fart less.
***

I hate Flixster.

You're favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 6:42 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #1766615661337709200
Who reads this blog? haha:)
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1 July 2007 at 11:03 pm
 
Comment: #8645575650809405181
uhh, no one, i guess. its like an under-underground blog.

go and give it publicity.
# posted by Blogger Az : 1 July 2007 at 11:08 pm
 
Post a Comment


Back >