Photobucket

Thursday, 19 July 2007

The girl who fills my mind with serotonin

This post is about a girl. To me she means the world. And she makes my mind whirl.

Hey, that rhymed!

Now to leave all of you with a cliffhanger end-of-the-post, here's this post's...

***
Postly riddle/quickie/fun fact/quest

Serotonin in the brain has similar chemical patterns (or properties, I'm not too sure) to something else that causes Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder. And that basically hints that serotonin might be the chemical that causes you to always have a picture of the guy/girl you like in your head.

So the statement "You flood my mind with serotonin." just means "I can't stop thinking about you."

Just a pick-up line for you nerds.
***

And you're not gonna get any information of my love life here.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 7:54 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >