Photobucket

Sunday, 29 July 2007

On boredom

So I guess I'd do this little quiz. From Syazwan's blog.

Rules are real simple:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 people at their tagboards to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

/start

How are you feeling today?
Don't Stay - Linkin Park
I'm lonely?

Will you get far in life?
The Hard Way - Fort Minor
So I'm gonna have a hard time? Oh poo.

How do your friends see you?
Call Me - Groove Coverage
But...I lost my phone

Will you get married?
In Pieces - Linkin Park
"Minced Az, would take ______ as your lawfully wedded wife?"

What's your best friend's theme song?
What I've Done - Linkin Park
What? Did he/she do something I shouldn't know about?

What was primary school like?
Dolly Dawn - Harry Belafonte
I don't remember waking up every morning in a bed of Barbies

What is the best thing about your friends?
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
They only remember the good stuff about me? I'm touched.

What is in store for this weekend?
Remember The Name - Fort Minor
THERE'S A TEST THIS WEEKEND???!!!

What song describes you?
Numb - Linkin Park
Let's see what rhymes with that...

To describe your grandparents?
The Metal - Tenacious D
Uh...I sure HOPE they aren't metalheads.

How is your life going?
The Jack-Ass Song - Harry Belafonte
LOL!

What song will they play at your funeral?
Not Leaving Without You - Paris Hilton
IF I GO DOWN, YOU'LL GO DOWN WITH ME. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How does the world see you?
When I Die - Groove Coverage
"And when I die, I die for you..." Am I that selfless?

You have a happy life?
Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park
I think that's a 'No'.

What do your friends really think of you?
Faint - Linkin Park
*faints*

Do people secretly lust after you?
Right Now - Fort Minor
Uh...okay.

How can I make myself happy?
Man Smart (Woman Smarter) - Harry Belafonte
Uh...not related?

What should you do with your life?
What I've Done - Linkin Park
I don't think I wanna carry on living like this all the way.

Will you ever have children?
Car Chase City - Tenacious D
"Let's rock, let's roll" Uh, right.

Well, that was fun.

***
Postly riddle/quickie/fun fact/quest

Do the above quiz.
***

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 5:24 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >