Photobucket

Friday, 10 August 2007

Meat me at the meat shop

Today was one helluva meaty day, to my great liking.

For breakfast, I had two turkey ham sandwiches, and for lunch (brace yourselves), I had five (yes, five) black pepper steaks and for the dinner...three miserable turkey salami sandwiches.

Steak for everyone, opportunities for all.

*
Anyway, be prepared to see some great changes in this blog...for I have downloaded Photoshop CS3...for thirty days, but still, it's Photoshop.

Here's a little (or big, huge, ginormous) sneak preview:


Even after looooong months of not touching Photoshop, I produced this.

Looks like I still got skillzxzxzxzx. Though it took me two long hours to produce such beauty.
*

That's it for today, I guess.

***
Postly riddle/quickie/fun fact/quest

Another riddle.

12
***

Your favourite beatboxing (and now Photoshop-ing) ambigrammist,
Az
^

Posted by Az at 10:12 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >