Photobucket

Friday, 17 August 2007

A post with no proper title

Hey there, dear reader.

A coupla' things to say today...

*
Firstly, there's this mini National Day Parade thing at Mountbatten CC next Saturday (how early). It starts at 5PM and I'm not sure what time it ends. TK Band is gonna be there, along with TK NCC (Sea/Land) and other uniformed groups. I'm gonna be standing in front along with Ming Yew giving out commands during the marching past. So if you have nothing better to do on that day (I know you don't, because the fact that you're reading this shows that you are suicidally bored), drop by and watch the sloppy parade.

**
Another thing that I feel I should talk about is the skills they teach us during English. I don't mind it, really, but it somehow pisses me off when a teacher forces you to use a certain method to do something and will refuse to mark it if you don't. They can teach us the methods, sure but I sure as hell won't be using them if you force me to. It just goes against my nature, like how I study when no one tells me to but don't when people force me to.

***
Another thing I hate about a certain someone is when he/she keeps interrupting lessons every four seconds to ramble about irrelevant stuff for ten &@^$*@ing minutes. And he/she complains about us wasting time.
***

So yeah, go drop by on the 25th.

I'm missing the GOH days.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 9:29 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >