Photobucket

Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Refer to title of blog

Like, what the hell?

Today was pretty okay, with some surprises and loss/damage of some of my treasured material belongings.

The surprise: I'm switched to the first performance in Talent Search. What's worse, the curtains will be closed and I'll have to do my beatboxing in front of the curtains. Which interferes with my planned exit. Gerk.

Well, at least I'm the 'opening' performance, which means the audience will still have 80% of their attention able to focus on the performer.

I broke my two pieces of hand-carved/sanded blue foam...unintentionally. Gerk. Also, I dropped my mic while running and it bounced. IT FREAKIN BOUNCED! Microphones are NOT supposed to bounce. Well, at least the mic still works but the top is uneven now. Gerk, once more.

The worst loss today was...the loss of my Linkin Park Minutes To Midnight poster. Y'see, I was trying to stick it to my wall with a supersticky adhesive. When i wanted to paste it, it rolled back and stuck itself on...itself. The damage was undoable, so I had to throw it away.

Gah, cleaning up my room doesn't look so easy. After one hour of rearranging and sorting stuff out, 4/5 of the room is still in a mess.

There won't be any Stand By Me in my performance, so...yeah.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 9:37 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >