Photobucket

Thursday, 16 August 2007

"So it wasn't so horrible after all..."

- Quote by Az, on the title of the post below

So yeah, the week wasn't too horrible. In fact, the papers were rather easy (besides Humanities). Or maybe (just maaaaybe), I've improved significantly since the last test because I revised all the subjects at home.

Nah.

Oh, did I mention that Ms Irene Chen has marked some of the E Math papers (I'm too sure about A Math though)? Well, I've mentioned it now, so you can bombard her with all the "How did I do?"s. I got a B3, and I'm pretty proud of that, as the paper was not that easy. I also know someone who got B3's (hehe)...

*
So...here's Az's Test Ratings:
1 - 10, 10 being the most difficult

English - 1
Physics (combined) - 3
E Math - 5
Geography Elective - 6
Social Studies - 6
A Math - 3.5
Design and Technology - 3.5
Mother Tongue (Malay) - 4
Chemistry (combined) - 2

What are your test Ratings [copy and paste the above onto your blog]?

*
Oh, and another thing. I can say some stuff backwards. My first step to backmasking songs with satanic messages! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So now we'll have to wait and see how we fared, eh?

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 4:27 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >