Photobucket

Saturday, 18 August 2007

...weird

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist had the strangest dream last night. The dream went something like this:

I was in school, and one of my female friends (no, not her...or her...nope, not her either...wait did you say Emma Watson?), not Emma Watson was feeling really cold and so she hugged me to feel warm (weird), while I walked around school. Weirder still (if it's possible), I saw my auntie there, along with my sister and people who know my parents/family.

There are a few reasons as to why I think this bizarre dream occurred:
1 - It was a cold night and the air-conditioner was on, thus the feeling of coldness mentioned in the dream.
2 - My subconscious just tried to confuse me.

Or...maybe God was telling me that if I get into a relationship, everyone (even my parents) will know of it. Pretty much like Khairul and Rachel.

Or maybe my brain held a party that night and everyone's subconscious selves were there.

So...if you happen to have visited my brain last night, please tell me. I'd want to know which of the above possible reasons is true. Especially if you're the girl.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 3:19 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #2103402141745578182
i had that exact dream too!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 19 August 2007 at 5:53 pm
 
Comment: #5984219383569122112
THEN YOU MUST TELL ME WHO YOU ARE
# posted by Blogger Az : 19 August 2007 at 9:36 pm
 
Post a Comment


Back >