Photobucket

Sunday, 16 September 2007

2 weeks till the end

You all (should) know about it.

It's coming, in two weeks' time.

I know you all know of it, I just felt the need to remind you.

Frankly speaking, I really can't wait for it. I mean, after this long, hellish run, I want to see the end. I know some of you are scared that you might lose your boyfriends because of it.

What is it, you say?

Why, it's none other than...



Halo 3
Bungie.net

Click the link for some awesome Halo 3 related stuff, like THIS.

Seriously, I feel like chewing off my leg to get an XBox 360 to play Halo 3 with.

Is there a kind soul who could lend me his/her XBox 360 after they EOY's?

Please, I need it. Yes, it's a need. Not a want. Shut up, you'd die too if you weren't a Halo Hater.

Your favourite beatboxing Halo 3-anticipating ambigrammist,
Master ChiefAz

Posted by Az at 1:10 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >