Photobucket

Sunday, 23 September 2007

Waagh? Waagh??

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Looks like I'm running out of titles.

Anyhoo, I got a new phone (and thank GOD it's a Nokia). The story goes like this...

My grandmother upgraded her phone into a Nokia E65. And unfortunately, the numbers and letterings and stuff were too small for her to see properly. And then, a beatboxing ambigrammist comes along with a big-numbered, big-lettered Motorola. Then they exchanged.

But my mom says I need to pay my grandmother 50 bucks for it (well, Hari Raya's coming, soon so that shouldn't be much of a problem).

So what's a Nokia E65, you ask?



Yes, it's red.

On more important (and exciting) news, Halo 3 comes out this Tuesday (DOOD, that's like in two days time!!!).

On not-so-important (and not exciting0 news, the EOY's are next week.

I think my priorities are arranged pretty nicely.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 9:25 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >