Photobucket

Saturday, 1 September 2007

Who the heck pressed the Slow-Mo button???

Darnnit. Today is just plain freakin boring. And it's not even 12 yet!

Woke up at eight with back ache (hey, that almost rhymed). Used the computer with a short break until...now. What did I do with the computer? Continually checking un-updated blogs and surfing DeviantArt.

Now I'm blogging this out. And my back is still aching. It even hurts to breathe. Great.

Wanted to go skating but everyone seems to be lazy and/or busy or uncontactable.

And the NCC dudes have kayaking. Peachy.

I watched Evan Almighty last night. Kinda nice. 3.7/5 is what I'd give it.

Speaking of last night, I finally got to see my cousins' new home. Syazwan was working out for his NS, which comes in two weeks time. I also borrowed his copy of Garth Nix's Shade's Children. Awesome book. Read it in Primary 5/6 but since I'm busy waiting for Dan Brown and Christopher Paolini to release their latest books, I thought it'd be nice to read Shade's Children again. And this time I'll use my newly-obtained intelligence to understand the story.

Time is moving ever-so-slowly. Maybe I should go clean my room (or at least attempt to).

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 11:34 am

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #7574063176824162303
Ooops didnt see this. heheh.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2 September 2007 at 9:18 pm
 
Post a Comment


Back >