Photobucket

Tuesday, 23 October 2007

The unnoticed beauty sitting right above us

No, I'm not gonna talk about upskirts.

I'd prefer talking about the sky. If you know me, you'd probably know that I find inspiration and tranquility in the realm above us. Sadly, not many people notice this natural beauty. So here are some pictures of sky-ish stuff I took with my phone.

Enjoy.




















The last three pictures (the three up there^) were taken today at the Tanah Merah area. Cool eh?

But, there's also another beauty I'd like to show you.

Here-

[sudden shutdown of system]
[aborting upload of beauty]

*static*

Posted by Az at 9:53 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #2820356657543313265
Uber nice pictures! :D
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 27 October 2007 at 6:38 pm
 
Post a Comment


Back >