Photobucket

Monday, 5 November 2007

Dumb

Yomama's so dumb, she can't spell her name backwards if it were 'Bob'.

The above is a Yomama joke I made one fine day. And no, it's mine so you can't use it (I said that even though you are gonna use it).

Personally, iee findz pplex hu tyypz liek tis rly pathetic n hilariously stupid.

I didn't alienify (geddit, ah-lian-ify) 'Personally', 'pathetic' and 'hilariously stupid' because I highly doubt that people who do type like that wouldn't use those words, for they probably wouldn't know the meanings of the words. Yes, even 'stupid'. That's how stupid I feel that they are.

Not to mention people who type like that are hella irritating.

I sincerely apologise to those aliens (geddit, ah-lians) for implying that you're inferior to me. That is, if you can understand what I just typed typed.

Man, I am so saddistic and immature. Not to mention bloody mean.

Okay, the above made not much sense, nor was it useful.

But for those aliens (geddit, ah-lians) who probably didn't understand that, here's the translation:
zomgzxz iem so laaame can!

***

All criticisms have been made good-naturedly.

Feel free to comment or flame me for this post either in your blogs (which would probably have lots of 'z's and 'x's) or in the Comments section of this post.

That is, if you can find the Comments button. Don't worry, I'll help you do it.

But before you do that, please note that I went out of my way to tediously type out all the HTML codes to embolden and underline the words with which I mocked people who type like [refer to third paragraph]. And also to italicise (I'm not even sure if that is a word) the words which are slanted such as this.

But seriously, I hold no grudge against you aliens (geddi - oh, nevermind).

In fact, <sarcasm>you people are my idols, and I personally feel that you are way smarter than me, not to mention more cute and funny than me, too. All because of the way you type.< /sarcasm>

Your [insert witty adjective that would seem like a good punchline to the above post],
Az

Posted by Az at 8:14 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #7051411703146042227
Told you I'd help.

z0mGzzxz eH u daMn meAN eh. u sUx0rs n00B tYpIN lIEk diS Is keWl dErhh worx.

iee noe ur JUs jeLOus bCos we R kewlzxz
# posted by Blogger Az : 5 November 2007 at 8:59 pm
 
Comment: #4908044347883282195
Haha..
Hello Azri:D
i hate people who type that way too!
btw i love reading ur posts but heck im just too lazy to comment:/ maybe i shall be nice and comment more next time:D
-fadlon :D
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9 November 2007 at 7:43 pm
 
Post a Comment


Back >