Photobucket

Monday, 19 November 2007

Of bad music and other stuff

I think I might've run out of titles for posts. The above title came into my mind because I can hear some High School Musical 2 song being played downstairs.

YES, PEOPLE. I THINK THAT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SUCKS BIG TIME.

I haven't even watched it yet, but the songs irritate the hell outta me. Just like most current songs, which so many people like except for me and a few rational-thinking people. Most of which is all the hip-hop that's circling around right now, with verses and videos full of sex and drugs fit into a simple beat and annoying high-pitched tunes. Only the few (or, actually only one, to my knowledge) are nice. Who? Mike Shinoda (or Fort Minor).

Also, there're songs which make absolutely no fricken sense at all (ella ella).

Why people like songs like Smack That, Umbrella (yes, ESPECIALLY this), [insert name of HSM song here], [insert name of Simple Plan song here], among many others is simply beyond me.

Why, songs from the 50's are nicer (Harry Belafonte, look him up).

I have to say, I'm kinda (when I say 'kinda' here, I mean 'very, very, extremely') disappointed in music these days. And MTV isn't helping (like a man once said, it's only good for shows like Yomama and Pimp My Ride) either.

Before I end this part of the post, I'd just like to say one more thing: HSM fanboys/girls, instead of flaming me or harbouring hatred towards me, get a life (and a taste of music at that).

*

See (points above)? I was about to post something on the holidays and then HSM got me really pissed and stuff, thus the topic of bad music arising.

Anyway, I'm thinking of taking art classes during the holidays. Anyone wanna come with me or know of any good art...place thingies? Contact me.

Your favourite (unless you're a HSM fanboy/girl or a listener of RnB and hip-hop , then I'm probably your most hated) beatboxing ambirgammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:41 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #8045980822667703146
I'm confused, why is all your stuff in white... Like I kind of went out on a limb to hilite because I thought it would allow me to see what you were ritin. I used to do that when I wrote private emails but y u?
# posted by Blogger Mikelle Street : 21 November 2007 at 1:28 am
 
Comment: #7720351432009958795
Really? I think white fonts against a black sheet of blackness stands out pretty well. Try refreshing the page. It -should- work.

If the problem still persists, please contact your network administrator.
# posted by Blogger Az : 21 November 2007 at 7:26 pm
 
Comment: #5353460345937578703
Okie, I HATE songs that have no meaning to them. So does my neighbour. And his neightbour too, who happens to be me.

But, music WITHOUT any words is the best, imo. Those who know what they are doing can get the feeling across without words. Kinda like a painting, hmm...

"I don't need a cool title for my blog" - lols

[For the next 50 milliseconds, everyone under StarHub will have their network administrator temporarily switched to me, thank you very much for your cooperation.]
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 26 November 2007 at 2:31 pm
 
Post a Comment


Back >