Photobucket

Sunday, 2 December 2007

Chick3ns

I think you all know what this post is gonna be about.

But before that, I'd like to share some useless information.

A.Z.R.I. stands for Arid Zonal Research Institute. In that case, A.Z. should stand for Arid Zonal. Is it just by pure coincidence that the state Arizona is represented by AZ? Arid Zonal? Arizona? Hmmmm...

So I was in KL for some wedding two weeks back. Then during some ceremony dinner thingum, guess what caught my eye.

A drink dispenser thingamabob.

Why, you ask? Let's see...



27Lt
Arizona

That can become

27Lt
AZ

So was it a message for me? AZ? 27? 3 to the power of 3? Weird...

Then I was forced to go home by coach. Guess what the coach's plate number was.



WMA2700

The WMA part caught my eye because of the fact that it's also an audio format that I'm familiar with. And then theres 2700. Weird...

Then there was the NCC camp. I was given a stack of letters to give to the Part C's. This was on the stack.



Part C...C is the third letter of the alphabet. And then 27. 3^3.

Hmm...

***

Okay, so anyway I'll be gone from tonight till Friday afternoon-ish. OBS (do you find it weird how the acronym has only 3 letters?).

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 12:23 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >