Photobucket

Saturday, 1 December 2007

Have you ever seen?

Here are some photos I took...some time ago.


Even better than the golden ticket.


Ever seen a crushed snail? How about one with eggs?


I made that with two wires. Neat, eh?


It's not what you think it is, but I'll leave you to misinterpret it any way you want to.


The screen thing says "I'm Syed" but the girl wears a nametag saying Yuri/Yuki (forgot).


That's cheese, by the way. `Twas heavenly.

This book was found at TK's library.

You'd get it if you actually know who JJ's supposed to be.

And I think I found JJ.

JJ's Super Sandwiches!

Then there was the heavenly steak from Victoria Station.





I ate it all up in 15 minutes...):

And finally, a picture from the Muscle Bay at Wild Wild Wet.

"Please proceed to Guest Relations for assistance."

Roses are red, violets are blue. All my base are belong to you.

Your favourite beatboxing photographer,
Az

Posted by Az at 1:20 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >