Photobucket

Thursday, 27 December 2007

I have returned...

...from nowhere, actually. I've been here all the while since the first Monday night after the previous post. Do the math yourself.

Oh, wait! Did I just say 'Do the math'???

Well, not exactly, I actually typed it out.

Ah, I see.

To put it bluntly, I haven't touched my holiday homework. At all. Nor have I bought my Sec 4 books.

I'm so dead.

So what have I been doing? Halo 3-ing, of course. Now I'm a Sergeant Grade 2, which is the UNSC equivalent to Singapore's Second Sergeant (I think).

On a totally unrelated topic, Tokyo Bananas are awesome.

So...hmmm...feels awkward, blogging after a long hiatus (YES, I USED THAT WORD!). Uh...nice weather, isn't it? *Inches closer to you* So what do you like to do? Really? Hmmm, okay. Let's kiss.

Uh, riiiiiiiiiiight.

Y'know, next year should be pretty shitty, but the one thing I foresee and am going to hate is the teachers' bullshitting about us waking up and that it's our 'O' Levels that year.

Maybe that's why they're called 'O' Levels. When you finally realise that they're near, you tell yourself "O...Now I know what the teachers have been bullshitting about...Ah well."

But, on the other hand, I'm actually looking forward to school (though I don't actually remember saying otherwise...). I mean, my life now is just like the following:

Halo 3.
Computer.
Sleep for 12 hours minimum.

Mmmyeah. Like that.

But I'm looking forward more to this Saturday. Why? There's NCC (Sea) training that day. You have to face the facts. CCA training sessions beat school any day (most of the time, though by saying that, I've probably made the 'any day' redundant). You get to see your friends, and it's not in a classroom with a teacher droning on about formulae, description, telling one of your friends who didn't sleep the previous night to wake up and wash their face, bullshitting about 'O' Levels and so on and so third (I didn't wanna say forth, and yes, I know that there's a 'u' inside fourth and none inside forth. I'll just stop now).

So, yes. I've forgotten about what this post was supposed to be about, if it even had a topic to start with.

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Your favourite beatboxing procrastinator,
Az

Posted by Az at 3:24 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >