Photobucket

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Withering language

Go translate that.

So, I'm motivated to kick some 'O' Level MT ass `cause I've had enough of that damned Austronesian language.

On another note, everything seems to be fucking up right now. I blame 'O' Levels. Do you?

Thought you would.

So...

I'm feeling pretty unmotivated to do anything. Like, 'What's the point of it?' kinda thing minus the teenage emo/angst shit. Because I like to think of myself as a mature adult.

I mean, look at me! I haz facial hair. More than Faizan, even.

So now I'm doing this experiment test thing to clarify some shit. Unfortunately, all it involves is being quiet and waiting. Like, seriously. Just waiting for something to happen. And like that Chemistry practical the other day, it could blow up, though not onto an idiot's shirt (and book and table), but right in my face.

So yer. Let's hope my theory is wrong.

Oh yeah, I've found out how your past can come back to haunt you. And not really like 'Meh, I can shrug it off' kinda haunt but the kind where it screws up a really big (no, not literally, never literally) part of your current life. Man, talk about butterfly effect.

So I guess what I'm trying to say here is that life is dsh-ing me in the face right now and I really feel like biting its balls.

K, I guess that's it then.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 5:02 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #2392810424248050688
Hey, that actually happened to me before. The chemistry thing, I mean. And it so wasn't my fault. It was all Zakiah's!
# posted by Blogger Ashley : 18 May 2008 at 12:50 am
 
Post a Comment


Back >