Photobucket

Tuesday, 17 June 2008

And the sun is shining, and the birds are singing~

Yeah. The morning started off really happy and stuff. Felt super fresh after taking a shower without sleeping at all. With the birds twittering and a pretty sunrise view-able from my window, it seemed as though all is well, even though a really close friend was going off and leaving me alone for six days.

And then I watched some Animal Planet. Felt sleepy, so I went to sleep. When I awoke, things got from bad to worse.

Was all moody and stuff and DnT didn't really help, because I was thoroughly shouted/screamed at. But when united with friends and all that jazz, I was happy again.

But still it's kinda sucky.

Oh, and on a totally unrelated topic, theres some filming shit going on at my house.

And a more relevant note, I have two tickets for a movie marathon this Thursday at Orchard Cineleisure. Movies are Kung Fu Panda and The Incredible Hulk and they start at 12:30pm onwards. Sad thing is that...there's also DnT that day. So if I can't make it, which one of you bargainheads (Singaporeans) want to leech it off of me? Leave a comment.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:56 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >