Photobucket

Thursday, 12 June 2008

Beach

I so madly wanted to post something here.

Something...(cue Sylar voice) significant.

So I've realised how...open blogs are. People could be stalking my blog right now, hoping that I put up a tagboard so that they can post 'W00T FIRsT COMMENT!!!1!!1!1!!!11one!!'.

How do I know this?

Simple. I'm a stalker bitch as well.

One of those dark (lol), mysterious internet creepos who do nothing but read people's blogs and drool (or more) over you or your friends' Friendster (or Facebook or Myspace, either way I don't use em) profiles.

So imagine. What you write thinking that it'll be a secret on your blog can easily be accessed by creepy dudes like me. Or Phil. Or Richard, you wouldn't want him stalking you.

So imagine if those stalkers are government agents. Wait. Singaporean government agents. Looking through the diaries of us adolescents, sifting through every post trying to detect heresy. And if they do find any hint of it, they'll inject you with the same stuff they did back in Primary 5, making you explode if you decide to break the chains of innovation-killing propaganda.

In that case, I'd just like to say: Fuck you, government.

Yeah, I have no idea.

Your favourite random stalker-ey dude (or so he wants you to think),
Az

Posted by Az at 11:51 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >