Photobucket

Thursday, 3 July 2008

Clique-less

I've always been pretty clique-less (I still am, by the way).

But who needs a group of friends when you have two totally awesome friends who rock the shitz0r out of your world?


Presenting, Timothy and Ashley!

Two people who I can totally share my secrets and almost everything with. And the things I don't share with them are usually just kept to and for myself.



Timothy...awesome guy. Great skater. Well-informed dude who isn't terribly annoying and random.



Ashley...totally awesome girl. No doubt my best female friend evar. Again, she's totally awesome.

And here's a song that pretty much describes my relationship with both of em.



K actually, to be perfectly honest...

The only reason this post isn't long and full of awesomeness is because I just don't know where to start.

K, so yeah. The two of you totally rock my life.

And Linkin Park actually played a rather big role in all of this. You know it, Tim.


And if we should ever part
I'm sure it'll start
To feel so wrong~


Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist in a trio of awesomeness,
Az

Posted by Az at 9:23 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >