Photobucket

Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Prego sauce

Remember last post when I said something about bitching about the beatbox thing tomorrow?

Yeah, fuck that. I'm doing it right now.

So after numerous 'No, I don't think I want to perform's, with Mdm Sarina (not gonna bother with covering their identities now) not seeming to get the idea, I just said 'I'll see first.'

Her response: No, no 'see first'. You have to perform. Lena Poh requested you to perform, so you're obligated to.

My brain just stopped for that second as it re-checked what I had just heard. And then three words lingered in my mind.

What.
The.
Fuck.

Obligated to? If anyone knows me, they'd definitely know that being told to do something just like that really, really, really ticks me off. And motivates me to do the opposite out of spite.

As far as I remember, I don't owe Lena Poh favours of any sort. I don't even talk to the lady. Or interact with her. Or even see her.

And she's telling me I have to do something I don't like just because she requested me to? That isn't madness. That isn't Sparta. That's just plain fucked-uppedly spoilt.

For any staff reading this post, here's what I think.

I have no obligation to do what strangers tell me to unless my life depends on it. I have a choice, and I will make the choice.

So...anyone wanna see how badly I can (intentionally) screw up?

And I'm really sorry for the 8 Choir members who have to work with me. I hope you see a reason in this and I hope you agree with me that a single beatboxer among choir members is a bad, bad idea. Both are nice, like chocolate and curry, but no one eats chocolate curry.

And I sincerely apologise for any trouble I may get you in.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist (Yes, I'm beatboxing. No, not because of you),
Az

Posted by Az at 9:55 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >