Photobucket

Thursday, 7 August 2008

*Shudder*

You know how guys tend to bend over and protect their balls when they see a video or something about someone getting hit square in their jewels?

I think I have a more severe reaction to IV needles. That was after my little hospital episode, where the needle would sometimes move around in the vein and hurt. And mine was just a small needle, too.



Seriously, thinking about that makes me rub my left hand and...I don't think I'll ever be ready to donate blood because that means a bagful (almost fainted with a syringeful) of blood from the vein at the back of the elbow, which I find way more sensitive than the hand vein thing.

Seriously. Ouch.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist with a fear of needles and due to it does not know his blood type,
Az

Posted by Az at 11:11 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >