Photobucket

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

23.08.2008

Was a pretty awesome day. Went to Seoul Garden with Timothy, Ashley and Alex (and as far as I know, it was the first time Alex ever went out).



The guys (I took the photo) walked to Seoul Garden while Ashley went to get the cake.

We met up at Seoul Garden and...





...we made a toast (appropriate use?) to Alex and myself for finally turning sixteen.



And...eating ensued. So did some random photo-taking.






Uh noes dun eat me D8


^Evil genius plotting...something


^Your friendly neighbourhood stalker


^Zombie


^EDIT: She preferred this to the -_- one

And then we continued eating for a bit, experimenting with eggs and whatnot.

Then the [really racist] cake came.



See that?! Alex and my cake. Black and white (sorta).

And so the Seoul Garden people sang us a birthday song (two, actually)...



...and since it was Alex and my birthday, we figured that...



...Ashley should cut the cake (nope, that was supposed to make no sense at all).

And the cake-eating followed.



Which lasted quite a while because I'm not the fastest eater. Especially after stuffing myself with coffee chicken and other kinds of meat that look like innards (and they tasted awesome, too!).

Then we left and I saw this:



Here's a closer look:


Ima fire mai 3ye lazerz!!1!11!1

So...the outing was pretty awesome. Yup. Pretty dang awesome.



Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 6:33 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >