Photobucket

Thursday, 18 September 2008

First

The prelims this year have been a cause for many firsts for me.

It was the first time I didn't feel really good about my English.

It was the first time I nodded off to sleep during an English paper.

It was the first time I felt totally utterly bad in Malay (like, lower than usual).

It was the first time I actually felt confident about my Geography Elective.

It was the first time I actually felt like just giving up during a paper (and usually I'd persist till the end).

It was the first time I had not enough time for Combined Physics.

It was the first time I drew a Pikachu with a speech bubble as an answer.

And it might just be the first (not sure about this) time I get lower than 20 for my L1R5.

So yeah. Major cooling off of the brain this weekend.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 6:09 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >