Photobucket

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Names

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST MAY OR MAY NOT (I CHOOSE THE FORMER) CONTAIN CONTENT THAT MAY BE DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME VIEWERS, OR CONTENT THAT WHEN VIEWED BY YOU WILL GET ME INTO TROUBLE. SO READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK (OR MINE, IN WHICH CASE I'D HATE YOU VERY MUCH). ENJOY.

Ever wondered how different your life could've been if your name was BITCH?

Well, wonder no more, for I have the answers.









Damn, there are a lot more but they got deleted somewhere.

Also...what if you named your pokemon schlong? Hmmm...





That's what. Note that none of these were photoshopped. They were screenshots from my game of Pokemon Ruby, BITCH.

And since we're on screenshots, here are some funny (well, I found them pretty funny) ones that I took.




Well, I found this pretty funny when I first read it.


I don't do students. Or any of the above.

Your favourite inappropriate beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 12:07 am

Photobucket





Comments:
Comment: #6985103767640666630
schlong..

...
# posted by Blogger Sheep : 30 September 2008 at 3:28 pm
 
Post a Comment


Back >