Photobucket

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Ignorance is bliss

But after you stay blissfully ignorant and complacent and reality hits you in the head, you realise just how screwed you are.

That's the case for me, at least.

Science practical had some unexpected twists which may have caused me to lose quite a great number of marks. Then later on, I tried practising some Geog. Elect. questions and I realised just how much content I'm missing.

That realisation made me really worried. I am not going to be able to make it to VJ like this, and so I have decided that there's only one thing to do.

Push aside slacking, entertainment, emotions (oh, you'd be surprised), computer, internet and even (yes, this is how much I want to get to VJ) Heroes. I will begin studying/practising at 7am and for breaks I'll just alternate between the two.

This is probably my last time coming online, so I have but one thing to say.

Brb after O's

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:31 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >