Photobucket

Friday, 10 October 2008

Learning

Today has taught me many things. Here are a few.

My family can never meet my friends. Ever. Seriously.

I should not be destructive when taking revenge. Instead, I should be an annoying asshole and do really annoying things that'll just piss the other party off.

I'm one asshole of a brother with 6 assholes of siblings.

Whatever starts with pain ends with pain (In this case, the first day as a TK student I fell down the stairs on my back and the last day as a TK student I had some...emoshitzor pain. Lol)

Life can seriously suck. Seriously.

Being violent every once in a while is really stress-relieving :D

That's it I guess. Well post on today will come tomorrow hopefully.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:42 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >