Photobucket

Thursday, 9 October 2008

Resist

The only reason why I'm online right now is because I haven't done my daily [something]s and I won't go to sleep without doing them and also I think I've done my fair share of work.

So, yeah. Tomorrow's the last official day for us Sec 4s of Tanjong Katong Secondary School.

Hmm...Four years gone just like that. Pretty sad, actually.

But also, I want these four years to mean something. I don't wanna screw up on O's just because I'm complacent or lazy. That'll totally put these wonderful four years to waste.

Seriously, though, I'm going to miss the cohort. Or the people in it who I actually interact with.

Which is why I'm going to bring a camera tomorrow.

:D

Your favourite sentimental bastard,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:58 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >