Photobucket

Sunday, 16 November 2008

There's something about that date

13 November

Last year it was Linkin Park's concert in Singapore. Awesome shizzle yo.

This year it was Grad Night. Also, awesome. No regrets, and went home with something to the effect of a warm fuzzy feeling.

It was really fun, and I am definitely gonna miss Class of 2008. So without further ado, here are some pictures from that night (send me any ones you have with me in it please).































That's not all, but (1) I'm lazy, (2) I don't wanna upload some photos and (3) I still don't have some.

Oh, and I ended up not performing for Grad Night, so the poll was pretty much redundant. Thanks for voting if you did, though!

Your favourite beatboxing ambgrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 11:12 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >