Photobucket

Friday, 12 December 2008

All reminiscey-like

So I watched a video of a Sec. 3 and his buddies slacking around and doing random stuff after the TK Bazaar this year.

It then led me to realise how much I'm gonna miss doing that with my friends. Random walking around, bitching, slacking, etc. At that point in time it was just to fill up extra time in between classes/tests or after events when we'd rather not go home straight but thinking about it now just makes me kinda miss it.

Life in TK was an amazing experience because of the company there. All the ups and downs and decisions made that have led to this outcome may have, at one point in time or another, been the cause of regret, guilt, sadness, anger, happiness, excitement, boredom, hunger, and a whole boatload and a half of other emotions.

But because they have led to this outcome, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

And thinking of how different it could've been makes me appreciate what has happened even more.

An example would be if I had stuck with being posted to NPCC instead of fighting (or whining) my way into NCC (Sea). How would that have turned out? I wouldn't have been so close a friend to Timothy, Justin and a whole lot more. I wouldn't have met the people I did. I could've been gay (probably would've). I may not even be able to do a push up now if I had taken that road (just kidding, no offence).

Or if I had chosen to take up a double science combo. I probably wouldn't even think of meeting Ashley, which then would've delayed or totally prevented my befriending with Ameera, Sanjana, Nadia, Firza, etc. And Timothy might not have met Ashley either.

If those decisions were made, it would have led to a whole different universe, and I would be citing my current situation as an example instead of the above (not sure if you get that, but yeah).

My situation now is not perfect and it probably never will be. Chances are neither is yours. But I am, from the bottom of my heart, really happy and grateful that everything happened the way it did.

So I thank you all for the sacrifices and the decisions you've made that have, in one way or another, led to the universe in its current state now. Without any of them, it could be a totally different one (ie. the butterfly effect).

And to Class of 2008, you were awesome in every imaginable and unimaginable way, even if any of you were an asshole to me or to anyone else. Because, like I said,

I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 12:44 am

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >