Photobucket

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have no reason or excuse for it.

Usually I'd update even if/because I'm bored, but couldn't really be bothered lately.

ANYWAY. I've let go of Victoria and am really looking forward and hoping to get into Temasek. And be there in time for the orientation too.

So...in case you didn't know, I'll be appealing into TJ with...well...something you won't expect.

But I do hope I get to join Rock Climbing as a second CCA.

So, yeah.

Oh, I got to see the eclipse yesterday. 'Twas pretty and almost complete. Had to look through some X-ray films though. Tried looking at it with my naked eyes and it looked like a normal ball of light.

Didn't get any powers though.

K I guess that's it then. Some other time, my dear readers!

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:24 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >