Photobucket

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Plan fail

Before the March holidays, I planned to be on top of my studies, clean my room (for the first time since forever) and enjoy myself.

I ended up...

...going for TJ Talentine.

...slacking at Daniel's place.

...watching the epic awesomeness that is Watchmen.


...going for NCC (Sea)'s March camp.

...embarrassing myself at a funeral.

...going for a random family chalet.

...taking awesome sky pictures on the way to TK for the camp again.



...returning to the family chalet.


...going for Ameera's birthday chalet.


...performing with TPJChoir at VJ.

...not touching any work.

Also, I brought my Physics file almost everywhere I went. Didn't touch it.
So, yes. I win.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 2:01 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >