Photobucket

Friday, 12 June 2009

Stuff because I'm bored

So we art students studied this one artist named Chuck Close. And he did a self portrait that we saw during one of the first few art lessons.



Then a few days ago we went back to the painting for discussion and I noticed something. His glasses were like mine.



Lol.

*
So yesterday was the day we went to Moscow State Chamber Choir's concert at the Esplanade. Their mastery of vocal techniques was astounding. Their soloists were nothing short of amazing and I think I fell in love with sopranos last night.

However, like in some (or most) choir concerts I attend, my attention slowly drifted away from the choir because their performance wasn't very attention-grabbing, albeit orgasmic to the ears.

**
SO.

It's the holidays and as usual, I'm spending more time with friends than classmates. Which is why I love mah choirmates and TK gang.

Started tuition-ing this week as I haven't paid a single ounce of attention whatsoever in Math lectures. And by looking at the ground I've covered, I estimate that personal failure for A Levels is quite unlikely if I continue my tuition-ing ways.

Which I am motivated to do.

I won't say anything that may come and bite me in the ass in the future. Like 'VICTORIA HERE I COME'.

Also, sorry for the hiatus lol.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:57 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >