Photobucket

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Long hiatus is long

Sorry bout that, for those who still check this dusty old place.

So today, Hafiz dislocated his shoulder and we went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital with/for him. At the Accident and Emergency place thingum old sickly people were being wheeled around so frequently that it got me thinking.

Will I be as helpless as them?

I really hope not, or if i really have to be in such a situation, I hope I'll retain enough of myself to do fun stuff like fake an erection (With my fingers) under the blankets while I'm being wheeled around.

But the point is when we all hit that stage of life, will we have lived said life? Or will we have just been puppets controlled by what our society wants from us and not what we want from ourselves?

I for one want to feel happy and fulfilled at the end of the day.

Here's to living!

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

(Oh, and Hafiz is fine)

Posted by Az at 11:28 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >