Photobucket

Monday, 11 January 2010

In seven

In seven hours, we'll be back in school and for some of us, the ten-month-long sprint begins.

Part of me wants to grab 2010 by the balls, while part of me is all lazy and doesn't wanna face school (after looking at the timetable).

So much for doing A Levels year in Dante Azri Must Die mode, by the way. I was told that if I wanna continue dance, I'll have to join officially. Which would be no problem if practices weren't on the same day as Choir.

I think I'll have to stick with Choir, though. I have a responsibility there and the scholarship I'm aiming for requires 'excellent CCA records' and quitting after just a year of service is nowhere near 'excellent'.

Damn. Still hope I get to join em whenever I can though.

Kk Ima go off now.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist,
Az

Posted by Az at 12:23 am

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >