Photobucket

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Content

It's good to always be aiming for more, but it's also good to be perfectly happy with where you are in life.

After the JC1 Orientation Camp, I felt like I was meant to be here in TPJC. After Art Camp, even more so.

Some of the people I've met here in TPJC are arguably the some of the most amazing people I have come across. Mr K, Mrs Choo, Mr Low, etc. are by far the coolest teachers I know of, and I am really glad to have met such cool and inspirational people. And if I can do anything about it, I'd like to know them more and be more than just their student.

And when I think about it, I would never have met them if I were in another school. Granted, I probably would have met similar or even more awesome people, but that's not a given and right now I'm just satisfied and glad knowing the people I know.

Same goes for fellow students. Being in TPJC has changed me forever and I'm glad that I am who I am now. And I think that's all one would need in life.

On the contrary to the first line of the college song, I'm not proud to be part of Tampines Junior College, but I sure as hell am glad to be.

Your favourite optimist,
Az

Posted by Az at 5:26 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >