Photobucket

Sunday, 5 September 2010

The lack of that which drives us

Been feeling pretty shitty lately (In reference to the post below, there have been recent developments). Well, not shitty per se but less motivated than normal. I swear, only girls have the ability to do this to me.

-_-

On another note, I study best when alone. It's when I talk to myself, ask myself questions (aloud) and push myself to understand and stuff. It's like physical training but for your brain. You grow when you push and strain. If I have people around me, I'd get lazy to think and just ask them to help me out, thus removing a lot of the thinking process from my own brain (which is a bad thing). Not to mention getting distracted.

But when I study alone I drive myself crazy. It's like I


You know what nevermind I'll just go do some Physics now.

Your favourite beatboxing ambigrammist (I have to change this soon),
Az

Posted by Az at 2:30 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >