Photobucket

Monday, 4 October 2010

Gender revolution?

So more than 12 hours ago I was doing a GP Comprehension assignment. The passage was on this little thing known as the "gender revolution" (pffft).

Then I was doing some reading at The Art Of Manliness and found a relevant article that pretty much sums up what I feel about this subject.

You can read it here. I'll wait for you.

Welcome back. How was the read? Oh, really? My, that is a rather interesting opinion you have there.

Anyway, though I may feel that way about the issue (for the most part), I'm still one for anti-feminists jokes and jabs. 'Cuz they're just awesome (the jokes, I mean. Not...the feminists. Ew.)

Have a good one, guys (and girls)!

Yours,
Az

Posted by Az at 11:57 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >