Photobucket

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Waiting for the end

The end of my natural JC life will come next Friday.

In retrospect, even though I was always saying how the TK years were the best of my life, I have to say that I'm gonna add the two years I've spent here in TPJC to that count.

I grew in ways I could never imagine, met people who I now can't imagine my life without, experienced so much and more in these two years. The school admin may be shitty, and I may not have achieved much tangible success but the experience was nothing short of awesome.

I would relive these past two years and not change a thing (well, almost ;))

Other than that I am shitscrewed for my A-Levels if I don't buck the hell up now.

Seeya!

Yours,
Az

Posted by Az at 10:13 pm

Photobucket





Comments:
Post a Comment


Back >